• Your Favorite Fish: I’ve used Pacific Cod & Salmon
• Lemon Juice
• Olive Oil
• Black Pepper
• Seasoned Salt
• Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Pour lemon juice over fish in a glass baking dish.
- Brush fish with a bit of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper, salt, cumin, cajun seasoning and paprika to taste.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with your favorite sides such as rice and mixed veggies.
• 1 Ripe Avocado (provides generous amount for 2 servings of fish)
• 1/2 Small Lemon Juiced
• 1 tbsp (or to taste) Mustard
• Olive Oil & Seasoned Salt to Taste
- Mash Avocado and combine all other ingredients.
- Mix well and refrigerate until fish is done.